Building a bundle builder tool that allows customers to see the breath of all of TELUS services and product offerings, as well as giving customers control and price transparency.
In 2019, the new customer acquisition team conducted extensive and in-depth research of the customer journey, extensive competitive analysis, and conducted benchmark tests.
Some high-level findings
1. Customers liked tinkering with products to see what fits within their needs and budget
2. Customers wanted an easy way to compare plans and services
3. Customers wanted to understand how pricing, discounts and savings work.
4. Account for multiple customer segments and purchase behaviours
After defining the business and customer requirements, user flows, content strategy and overall vision, we explored, sketched and user tested several directions.
• Increased bundle/attachment rate by 25%
- Increased graduation rate by 8%
- Drastically shortened the purchase funnel by 32%
Up Next: The Wedding PlannerView next project